Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall has Fallen!

Whew! Been a while. Lots of new and exciting goings on in my household.

We installed new windows (some replacement and some new) in the house. That was a week of truly hard work. I have a new found appreciation for people who do that work professionally! :)



Jewels came upon a bad spell of bad luck. What with an upset tummy, removed toe nail and now bladder stones - she has been keeping us all busy and worried. Poor little girl! She has been quite the trooper through it all and still has the smile the prove it though!



I have been also loading my days with my favourite time of the year: HALLOWEEN! I just can't get enough of it and I have been anxiously doing tons of swaps on Swap-bot. My favs so far have been the ATCs, inchies and handmade ornaments (can you really have too many?) I can't wait to decorate!!! Yeah!





I'm not going to promise to be better at this regular blogging thing (for all you people who have complained - I loves ya!) but, in the immortal words of Bart Simpson - I'll try to try! :)

No comments: