Friday, March 20, 2009

Slacking off But Still Doing...

Recently I have been slacking off on the doing of art and more just looking at art. I don't know what is up with me. Maybe it is the season change. Anyways, to try to get myself back into the swing of things I have been beginning projects left, right and centre. Here are a few:

Acrylic background on stretched canvas.
Acrylics on subscription flyers from magazines.

Paper mache with cardboard, newspapers and masking tape.
I have also taken to pulling out all the old editions of Craft, Paper, Scissors for inspiration and new tricks.

I have been diligently sketching new ideas out in my sketch book as often as possible as well as drawing a few little inchies to get the creative juices flowing! Soon I will return to full creativity! :) Watch out me! :)

No comments: