Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Day Recently

It has been quite a while since I have visited with you blog people! I'm sorry! I have been making vlogs and Twittering like crazy recently and it has taken up all of my online time.

So what is new in my life? Well, I got a recent order from VistaPrint in and I am in complete LOVE with it all! I now have more postcards, notepads, note cards, posters and magnets to share with you all! I will be posting them to my Etsy site tonight. Check it out here:

As for blog picture love: I went to see the movie 17 Again last night with the girls. OMG - what a fab movie:



Yes - this is why it is a fab movie! :) Now I would suggest to any girl out there to definitely go see this movie - but I would also suggest you leave the guys at home. It is good for some laughs and quite the sweet romantic comedy overall - but who am I kidding? This isn't why I went to see it! :)

For those of you who want to see what I have been up to check out my YouTube channel for my not-so-daily vlogs!

Above all - enjoy this beautiful weather and all the views it affords! :)

No comments: