Wednesday, June 23, 2010

5.5 & Still Alive!

Cheesy title - I know - but I just couldn't refuse!

When something of this magnitude happens even for 20 seconds in your life, I feel I need to exploit it to its highest possibilities! :0)



Ontario just experienced a 5.5 earthquake. At first I thought I was going crazy, getting dizzy, or maybe someone was having a really exciting lunch upstairs - the keys on the wall were shaking and, after confirmation from Mary, I realized I wasn't really going crazy!



I called Adam in Toronto, Mom called Mandy in South Oshawa & Corinne in Madoc. Most felt it, but those in a car or outside didn't. Melissa also felt it in Oakville & Michelle posted about it from Hamilton.

For an area that doesn't get earthquakes - it was a little nerve racking to say the least. But all in all - everyone is just fine! :)

1 comment:

Oak said...

I think it was exciting!