Monday, February 16, 2009

Blo-gging Behind....

I told myself I would write as diligently as possible - but here I am - with a new baby blog and not writing every day. I will get better, I promise.

To catch up on what has been going on, here are some more paintings I have done recently:

"Suzanne" - 8 x 10 stretched canvas. Mixed media - acrylics and papers. Sealed in Krylon finish.

"Going Home" - 8 x 10 stretched canvas. Mixed media - acrylics, buttons, papers, wooden shapes & confetti. Sealed in beeswax.

"Lollipop Trees" - 8 x 10 stretched canvas. Mixed media - papers, acrylics, confetti & ribbon. Sealed in gel mediums and Krylon finish.

Top: "Caramel Apples & Candy Corn", Bottom: "Cotton Candy & Lollipops" - 5 x 7 canvas board. Mixed media - acrylics and papers. Sealed in Krylon finish.

"Fancy Free" - 8 x 10 stretched canvas. Mixed media - acrylics & papers. Sealed in Krylon finish.

No comments: